Thursday, March 12, 2015

"Marijuana and the Bible" articles not ready for children



Hello, readers.


I don't believe my previous interpretations of cannabis-related Bible verses are realistic.

I think there is one book after another in the Old Testament that seems like it speaks against marijuana use.  Obadiah is an example.  Also, "the dogs, idolaters and sorcerers" mentioned at the end of Revelation could be interpreted to mean pot-heads.

For me, it is a question of whether all marijuana use is "sorcery" or just when it is overused.  The "dead flies" of the "apothecary" verse could refer to the smell of burned marijuana.  

I consider myself to be wicked and corruptible.  Please do not think of me as an authority.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: