Saturday, November 1, 2014

Swine flu vaccine doublespeak jokes revealed

Hello, readers,


To my understanding, the elites who do not get their children vaccinated and who do not consume vegetable oils or MSG - to my understanding these same people have a system for wading through the world of people they regard as cattle - a system for cutting through the BS of mainstream news stories and propaganda.

It is not for me to know how complex the mind of such an individual elite might be.  But because I have used enough marijuana to become just paranoid enough to see through the matrix, I know that I must share this with my readers.  When I imagine myself as a time-poor self-important Illuminati businessman, these are the swine flu vaccine doublespeak jokes that come to mind.


1. When pigs fly
2. Pig in a poke
3. Pigsticker
4. Pork shoulder
5. Pot-belly pig (I have to use marijuana to eat because I sustained neurological injury from the swine flu vaccine)
6. Suckling pig (raw dairy products are some of the most powerful foods for reversing vaccine injury)
7. Hog-wash
8. Pig in the city (vaccine-injured and intentionally-disabled/government-maimed people are probably more likely to live in the city on disability than in the country growing their own Back to Eden garden with 10X the mineral content)


I hope that all of you have seen the 1979 episode of 60 Minutes about the woman who sustained neurological injury from the 1976 swine flu vaccine.  My own neurological injury was progressive and her story of Guillan-Barre/vaccine-induced paralysis is similar.


For those of you who think that number 7 "hog-wash" is unrelated to the swine flu vaccine, think again.

The H1N1 vaccine contained Tween 80 (polysorbate 80), a detergent known to open the blood-brain barrier.  Brainwashing a human with the swine flu vaccine (damaging their brain with detergent/soap) is exactly "hog wash."


9.  Bay of pig dreams
10.  "the husks that the swine did eat"

"The Prodigal Son, at his lowest ebb, ate 'the husks that the swine did eat.' His food was the carob pod, for millennia a staple of the Middle Eastern diet."  - SWF, Nourishing Traditions, page 550


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments: