Thursday, November 27, 2014

Marijuana use and Christianity



Readers,



UPDATE 11/30/2014:  I have just released a self-criticism of this article, available here.

...

In the most recent article, I suggested that marijuana may have as much soul-stealing potential as scopolamine.  While that is an important point, I don't believe it is the whole story.

I'm just a little boy, so if you're looking for the whole story, then look somewhere else.  Partial knowledge is a defining characteristic of being a human.  So is mortality. 

But when it comes to marijuana, lately I've been working overtime to find out if it is okay with God.

You must do your own investigation.  Comments are welcome.  My investigation is not over, but I feel the need to get this out so that you, the readers, know my most updated ideas yet. 


I recommend the video "Marijuana: Is It Biblical?"

part 1 is here
part 2 is here



Many Bible verses are important to the marijuana discussion.  The words taught to King Lemuel by his mother in Chapter 31 of Proverbs are especially relevant.


"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts."
"Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more."
"Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction."
"Open they mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy."

Proverbs 31:6-9

Earlier in chapter 31 we read:

"Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings."
"It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine, nor for princes strong drink."
"Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted."  (verses 3-5)

The danger, then, is that any of the afflicted might read the poorly written website of this prince, and that they might be misled by my marijuana-intoxicated ideas.  Therefore I write to you: let no man or woman trust this John and let each do his or her private investigation!  In the past my ability to make judgment has been perverted; let it not be perverted in this article.



"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."

This verse in Proverbs 31:27 speaks to beneficial work and good economy or "management of the home."  That, readers, is what "home economics" is about.  (Weston A. Price Foundation nutritional principles + Back to Eden gardening + Wallach's information + GAPS diet + methanol foods list of Dr. Monte)


In my view, some marijuana users eat the bread of idleness.  I include myself in that judgment, since I have been quite guilty of eating in that manner at some times.


Ezekiel 47:12 reads "And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shat no fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed; it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine."

I've heard arguments that the verse Ezekiel 47:12 refers to such a tree as a parable, or arguments that it refers to a specific variety of tree like the olive tree.  Maybe this is verse is a reference to olive leaf extract being useful against parasites, as a "medicine."

(pumpkin seeds have a similar effect.  I steam them and then eat them with slices of butter, salt Kosher dills and sometimes cheese.)

Other parts of the Bible also use the word "medicine":

Proverbs 17:22

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."

In my view, if you are too sick and nauseated to drink fresh homemade chicken broth or beef broth, then you might need to have a toke.


The Bible condemns pharmakeia - "witchcraft," "sorcery" and I do personally believe that this applies to chemical drugs, drugs you can get at a pharmacy.

But if all medication is bad, why then would Proverbial Wisdom tell us that "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine"?  To my thinking, this suggests that not all medicines are pure evil.  I use a whole lot of ginger, almost every single day and it is a moderately powerful medicine!  Yet it is implied in Proverbs 31:6 that not all medicines are of moderate strength: "Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts."  Does medical marijuana sound preposterous to you?  Truly, even those two verses alone could be used to build a case for "medical wine consumption" (more later). 

But a glass of red wine is certainly not going to help anyone that cannot even drink a cup of broth, or a person with severe migraine headaches! 

We already know that God created marijuana because of that "every herb bearing seed" line.

And in Psalm 104.14 we read: "He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the Earth."

But in Jeremiah 13:21-22 we read:

"What will you say when they set as head over you - those whom you have trained to be your allies?  Will not pangs take hold of you, like those of a woman in labor?

And if you say in your heart 'Why have these things come upon me?' it is for the greatness of your iniquity that your skirts are lifted up and you are violated."

I think this is a reference to demonic possession.  Remember, folks, I used to be one of those people who thought they wanted to have a kundalini awakening!  As far as I know now, that is darkness/demonic!  So, in my opinion, certain forms of meditation are dark.  And in my opinion using too much marijuana could lead to getting butt-raped by a demon - literally.

I believe that Jesus Christ is Lord, and I have known some of my friends to agree with that or to deny it.  Now that I have read 1 Corinthians 12:3 I feel that it may be very significant, even a litmus test:

"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed, and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost."



1 Corinthians Chapter 8:

"Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge.  Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth."
"And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know."
"But if any man love God, the same is known of him."
"As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are sacrificed unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one."
"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)"
"But to use there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."
"Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled."
"But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse."
"But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours becomes a stumbling block to them that are weak."
"For if any man see thee which hast knowledge sit at meat in the idol's temple, shall not the conscience of him which is weak be emboldened to eat those things which are offered to idols;"
"And through thy knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?"
"But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ."
"Wherefore, if meat make my brother to offend, I will eat no flesh while the world standeth, lest I make my brother to offend."

1 Corinthians Chapter 8, 1 Corinthians 9:24-27 and 1 Corinthians 10:19-24 establish the importance and Biblical application of the concept "mind over matter," the athletic nature of Christianity and what seems to me a Biblical perspective on anabolism:

1 Corinthians 9 24-27:

"Do you not know that in a race the runners all compete, but only one receives the prize?  Run in such a way that you may win it."
"Athletes exercise self-control in all things; they do it to receieve a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable one." 
"So I do not run aimlessly, nor do I box as though beating the air;"
"But I punish my body and enslave it, so that after proclaiming to others I myself should not be disqualified."

1 Corinthians 10 19-24:

"What do I imply then?  That food sacrificed to idols is anything, or that an idol is anything?" 
"No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God.  I do not want you to be partners with demons."
"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons.  You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons."
"Or are we provoking the Lord to jealousy?  Are we stronger than he?"
"'All things are lawful,' but not all things are beneficial.  'All things are lawful,' but not all things build up.  Do not seek your own advantage, but that of the other."



"Not all things build up" is one of the important points here.  I trust that if I can somehow find greater moderation in my cannabis use, then I will be fatter and healthier than I am now.  A large amount of marijuana is keeping my weight on, but maybe just the right amount (a little) will lead me to much better health.



Let's revisit Proverbs 31:8-9

"Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction."
"Open they mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy."


Readers, I believe that there are many that, through the use of marijuana or other drugs, have gone into the land of silence (yes, sort of like that Simon and Garfunkel song).  Yes, I believe that demons can take control of a person's mind more easily when they are overwhelmed with drunkenness on any drug, drink or perhaps sex or food.  Veganaise, because of its omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid content, would be a food I would expect could induce demonic possession/psychotic illness.  Also those industrial seed oils get you high while the neurodestruction is going on, sort of like sniffing paint.  The GAPS diet (and not the psychiatric establishment) would be what I'd recommend for any who are "in the bear pit" and seeing things already.  Though chemical drugs exist that can halt hallucinations and force weight gain, they do so by trickery of the body.

Cannabinoids have been found in breastmilk, and it can be taken to mean that nursing babies and adult human milk drinkers get a little bit high.  For a few years now I have referred to marijuana use as "nursing" because there really is something "breast-like" about this plant.  Today, hospital "nurses" and employees of "nursing homes" do so very little to actually nurse their patients back to health.  Where is the raw milk in the nursing homes?  Why does not any nursing happen there?

When I adopted the nutritional principles of the Weston A. Price Foundation I thought  I had saved myself.  It caused me to become more sensitive to marijuana and have less inflammation in my head.  But the truth is I am nothing without God.  Last winter I prayed for a way to grow food even with my daily migraines, and the very next day I found the documentary Back to Eden!  (Not all synchronicity is Satanic.)  As much as I often want to be completely independent of everything and everyone, I cannot deny that God is the provider.

He's also the highest.  If you use marijuana, don't try to get higher than God, or you'll fall prey to an herbal soul-silencer.

My father has a picture of me at age 12 firing a fully-automatic fully-silenced Uzi.  He also "set me up" by telling me I could grow my cannabis in the backyard and lying about it.  He also has done everything he can to create a track record of mental illness, through his insincerity and his malicious sadistic behavior towards me...he has done everything to create a video record of his supposed parental involvement in my life.  He flew me to Alaska five times to go on fishing trips.  He bought me expensive things without restraint even when I pleaded for those gift to not be given.  In earlier articles on this website I have expressed that my mother does not care what comes out of my mouth.  Well, my father is an even worse listener.  Worse than a father who is ignorant, apathetic or uncaring is one who is insincere, malicious - one who cares much about inflicting harm.  The lesson here, the lesson of the fully-automatic, fully-silenced Uzi is that if your cannabis use becomes fully automatic it could be very "easy" for your soul to "ooze" out or get fully silenced. That is what my father wanted to happen to me.  I think Jesus has saved me several times from overdosing on pot, and suffering a spiritual (not physical) death.

For some reason, my family appears to be continually deceived by him.  As he literally is intentionally, knowingly killing himself with a statin drug, I am not fooled by his recent strategy of going cold turkey after years of drunkenness.  I do not see it as exemplary, I don't view him as a fatherly role model of what it looks like to get sober, and I have already written an article about addiction - "Don't go cold turkey - all addictions are based on deficiency."  Nevertheless, because he follows the world, my family seems to trust him over me.  Well, it is not their approval I want anyway.  I know that when Sally Fallon reads this or my article on the nutritional propaganda and pro-NWO propaganda in The Office (US) that she and other honorable ones that I do consider role models will be my company.


Again, let's revisit Proverbs 31:8-9

"Open thy mouth for the dumb in the cause of all such as are appointed to destruction."
"Open they mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy."


The "dumb" in verse 8 are those who cannot speak - the "dead," the possessed.
To my thinking, the poor and needy are those that are not kings, perhaps the sick.

If you are a Christian, you should know that kings should not be given to strong drink - those are the ways that destroy kings.


1 Peter 5:8

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour"


If you are a Christian afflicted with serious physical illness, I personally do not think you should have great fear of using medical cannabis.  But to use it like an athlete as in 1 Corinthians 9:25 requires considerable restraint!  Sobriety is important.  If marijuana causes you to stumble or if you are not sober then you will know there is a problem. 

Readers: some of you may know that I was the most straightedge kid in school, and I always believed that I would never drink alcohol or use any drugs until medical marijuana.

Remember that 1 Timothy 5:23 tells its readers to give up teetotaling - a perfect example of God smashing through human ideas:

"No longer drink only water, but take a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent ailments."


You may notice that the mainstream media has been doing a smear campaign against "skunk weed," high potency marijuana and has also been spreading the idea that psychotic illness is increased by marijuana.  In my opinion, marijuana could lead you down the broad road that leads to destruction, or it could lead you to Christianity.  It could lead a person to psychosis, but I don't think it is a guarantee.  In my opinion, marijuana is an accelerant for those who are likely to become demon-possessed/psychotic.  Readers, please review the excellent work of Dr. Russell Blaylock.  He does show that there is a 14 fold increase in autism and schizophrenia in the children of women who have suffered immune distress during pregnancy.  This immune disruption may be induced with just a common cold, or it may be induced with injection of an immune adjuvant like aluminum hydroxide, or it may be induced with a vaccine (usually understood to be composed of antigen + adjuvant).  In any case, I believe that the largest reason for psychotic illness is allopathic medicine and other toxic exposures.  If marijuana is an accelerant for the psychotic illness of some people, it is mostly because they were vaccinated so hard earlier in life.  Remember, vaccines are for opening the blood-brain barrier.  They are for causing neurological destruction.


In my opinion, if you use too much marijuana, you are no better than the world leaders and presidents at Bohemian Grove doing their ceremony "Cremation of Care."  Where that line ("too much") is drawn is not for me to decide.


Thank you for reading,

John

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments: