Sunday, November 23, 2014

Documentary about scopolamine



Hello, readers.  You might be interested in this film about a drug called scopolamine, also known as "Devil's Breath".  This drug has been around for a long time.  However, please remember that many other techniques for taking control of the human mind have been developed.  The Dark Knight massacre in Colorado - that was not scopolamine-induced, but in my opinion it was probably CIA-induced. 

Be advised: this film shows scantily dressed prostitutes.

Also, I noticed that one of the men who admitted to drugging people with scopolamine - he was obviously a Satanist!  In the video, he did the "peace" sign with his fingers then the sign of the horns and said the name of the Devil. 

Finally, I would like to remind y'all that I have yet to meet any human that can scold me for using marijuana for my headaches...but have been feeling that maybe the Creator Jehovah or his son Jesus could chastise me for using too much marijuana.  And in other articles I've started to talk about Bible passages that I think could possibly refer to the reefer.  But let me propose an idea to you, my readers: what if cannabis has a mind control effect similar to that of scopolamine, just over a much longer time scale?  What if it could lead to demonic possession (an idea I've mentioned before)?  I was astounded by the report in the documentary of the victim's bank telling them they had video of the patron taking out all of their money.

In my own life, I feel the need to use somewhat less marijuana.  More extensive use of other herbal medicines may help that, and as I've discussed before, the GAPS diet and a Back to Eden garden could bring long-term healing.  And I will keep reading the Bible, and if I feel that it is guiding me to quit entirely, I will let, you (the readers) know that. 


And even though I am about 99% certain that my father is a Satanist, and that he intentionally would not allow me to grow marijuana in the backyard (after telling me he would allow it) in order to keep me financially under his thumb and to have leverage for pathologizing me as my tolerance and expenses naturally went up soon after I got my OMMP card - even though I am certain of the "malice afore-father" (malice aforethought of my father) - when I go to the bank to get money for medical cannabis I still feel like the "partner of a robber and a thief."  That makes me feel not so different from the scopolamine victims - taking out all of my money at the bank just because I caught a breath of a certain plant! 

It causes me to question some of the foundations of herbal medicine.  I'm sure I'll have more to write later.  Thank you for reading.


The video is here.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: