Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bible passages I think could be related to marijuana, part 1

In an earlier post I explained that I think God might want me to use less cannabis or even to stop using it.

Years ago, the idea that this incredible medicinal herb could have had anything to do with the Devil seemed very silly to my own thinking.

The old-fashioned Reefer Madness idea that jazz musicians used the Devil herb "marihuana" to inspire their Satanic music seemed absurd! 

But I feel I may have to use less marijuana or give it up for spiritual reasons only!  There is no earthly authority - especially not an allopathic health authority - that could convince me that cannabis has not helped the symptoms of the daily migraine headaches or provided a safe means of maintaining my weight.  They cannot chastise me.  And their logic is inferior.  But as for God - for God I might be able to give up the best weed in the South valley, because I have seen evidence of God before.  (please watch the documentary film Back to Eden) 


"How could you possibly tell us that you want to use less marijuana or no marijuana, John?!" you might ask, especially if you happen to know that for the last two months I have used no Zomig (zolmitriptan) pharmaceuticals, or that part of my short-term pain-management plan is still to grow marijuana indoors and outdoors.

"Faith," would be my answer.  "Faith, and an educated guess that by the time I have started another Back to Eden garden (my most recent landlord banned gardening) I will be ready to go on the GAPS diet and heal this (Swine Flu) vaccine injury."  Also, having a Back to Eden garden will make going through the GAPS nutritional protocol easier because of less bitter produce.

You see, I have realized that every drug wishes that it could be an herb and every herb wishes that it could be real nutrition.  Many great healers before me have probably made the very same comment. 

I have watched my cannabis sensitivity go up and down tremendously, depending upon my nutritional status more than anything.  Sometimes I have vaporized approximately 2 1/2 ounces of sinsemilla buds per month, and sometimes I have used 1/4 ounce per month.  The times I have used 1/4 ounce per month, I have only been able to tolerate one or two puffs of marijuana and have felt maximally stoned.  At those times I was the most well-nourished and my weight was the highest.  When I have used so little medicine it has only been because I had the opportunity to eat a very good diet, very consistently.  Most recently, I have been very insensitive to the drug, but I think my dietary approach is finally catching up to me!  (current as of November 1st 2014)  The Weston A. Price Foundation foods make such a big difference and I know they will help any other medical marijuana users out there.  Soon I will start to feel really stoned again and need less marijuana I will know that I don't need to eat quite as many egg yolks anymore and can go to a maintenance dose of marijuana and some of the foods that get you high.  (maybe that is an article for another time)

Sadly, the Weston A. Price Foundation doesn't know about or emphasize Back to Eden gardening (I think it maximizes mineral availability to plants).  Equally sadly, Paul Gautschi does not follow all of the WAPF nutritional guidelines.  When I last talked to him on the telephone a few weeks ago he was already eating almost 1 lb of raw butter daily (hooray!) but still discarding his chickens! (Weston A. Price Foundation chapter leaders will gasp at this waste of broth and livers)





several weeks ago I found these parts from Psalm 94:




Psalm 94:8-11

Understand, O dullest of the people;
fools, when will you be wise?

He who planted the ear, does he not hear?

He who formed the eye, does he not see?

He who disciplines the nations,
he who teaches knowledge to humankind,
does he not chastise?

The LORD knows our thoughts,
that they are but an empty breath.


Psalm 94:17-21

If the LORD had not been my help,
my soul would soon have lived in the land of silence.

When I thought "My foot is slippng," 
your steadfast love, O LORD, held me up.

When the cares of my heart are many,
your consolations cheer my soul. 

Can wicked rulers be allied with you,
those who contrive mischief by statute?

They band together against the life of the righteous,
and condemn the innocent to death.


...


I have often wondered if marijuana could be the "tree of knowledge of good and evil." 

It is an annual tree - cannabis indica varieties in the wild can reach 5 or 6 feet but sativa varietes can be as tall as 24 feet!

Now I wonder if using it or using too much of it could lead to demonic possession.  Today, really the only reasons I have for feeling like marijuana is a gray area are spiritual reasons.  I wonder if maybe my wonderful, medically useful vaporizer is a just a "soul silencer"!  Maybe that is the origin of the Simon and Garfunkel tune.  I wonder if I just need to use the herb with more moderation, or if I keep using it as a medicine whether it will eventually lead not to a physical death - we know cannabis has never killed anyone - but a spiritual death (demonic possession).

This amazing medicinal plant that has done so much to heal my brain from the vaccine damage, and to restore paranoia in a very, very sheltered, pampered little boy, also may be a little bit like playing with fire.  I believe that vaccination is a snakebite meant to make people follow the original serpent (the Devil).  I also believe that marijuana can cause people to want to make the very positive step of renouncing their CNN/FOX programming and their allopathic doctors!  So maybe it is possible that cannabis use can lead people to follow the Good Shepherd instead of the Bad Shepherd (Satan, the one who invented vaccines).  But it makes me wonder if the plant could have been the very same one that was involved in the fall of Adam and Eve.  Vaccination is named for its association with the cowpox vaccine.  Vaccination is named this way because the "vacc" part of the word actually means cattle.  What kind of herd animal would you like to be?  The one who has immunity to new ideas (also known as "herd immunity") (also known as herd mentality)?  So do you want to be a goat or a sheep?  Trauma and dumbing down are the main instruments the Devil uses to keep his servants loyal.  There is perhaps no better example of trauma and dumbing down than vaccination itself.  Paul Offet, who said that an infant could safely receive 100,000 vaccines also jokes that he is "one of the Devil's many humble servants."

Dr. Russell Blaylock, the world's foremost opponent of vaccination and a leading speaker on many other critical health freedom subjects, says that the incidence of autism and schizophrenia is increased tremendously in the offspring of any women who are vaccinated during their pregnancy or have other forms of immune stimulation or disruption during their pregnancy, including ordinary cold and flu viruses!  Administration of only the adjuvant (example: aluminum hydroxide) to the woman during pregnancy produces the same effect - increased autism and schizophrenia in her children.




...




Pot-head struggling with the Potter

Isaiah 45:9

Woe to you who strive with your Maker,
earthen vessels with the potter!
Does the clay say to the one who fashions it, "What are you begetting?"
or "Your work has no handles"?
Woe to anyone who says to a father, "What are you begetting?"
or to a woman. "With what are you in labor?"




Isaiah 51:12-23

I, I am he who comforts you; why then are you afraid of a mere mortal who must die, a human being who fades like grass?
You have forgotten the LORD, your maker, who stretched out the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth.
You fear continually all day long because of the fury of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction.
But where is the fury of the oppressor?
The oppressed shall speedily be released; they shall not die and go down to the Pit, nor shall they lack bread.
For I am the LORD your God, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar - the LORD of hosts is his name.
I have put my words in your mouth, and hidden you in the shadow of my hand,
stretching out the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, "You are my people."

Rouse yourself, rouse yourself!  Stand up, O Jerusalem, you wo have drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his wrath, who have drunk to the dregs the bowl of staggering.
There is no one to guide her among all the children she has borne; there is no one to take her by the hand among all the children she has brought up. 
These two things have befallen you - who will grieve with you? - devastation and destruction, famine and sword - who will comfort you?
Your children have fainted, they lie at the head of every street like an antelope in a net;
they are full of the wrath of the LORD, the rebuke of your God.

Therefore, hear this, you who are wounded, who are drunk, but not with wine:
Thus says your Sovereign, the LORD, your God who pleads the cause of his people:
See, I have taken from your hand the cup of staggering; you shall drink no more from the bowl of my wrath.
And I will put it into the hand of your tormentors, who have said to you, "Bow down, that we may walk on you"; and you have made your back like the ground and like the street for them to walk on.





After all of my criticism of my father for knowingly killing himself with a statin drug, how can I examine my own life without wondering about the name "statin" and how it applies to my own life.  Is marijuana enough of a pacifier for me that it keeps me from moving forward in life?

Could it be that this unusual seedless plant that has me convinced that my ideas are more important than having children - could it be that it actually has me deluded?











-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------









No comments: