Saturday, August 9, 2014

A slave pampered from childhood




Proverbs 28:24

"Whoso robbeth his father or his mother, and saith, It is no transgression; the same is the companion of a destroyer."  (KJV)


Proverbs 29:21

"He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have become his son at length." (KJV)

"A slave pampered from childhood will come to a bad end."  (NRSV)




The wet dream of any control freak is to raise their very own enemy for complete domestication from an early age, and for that enemy to be so physically disabled as to be unable to provide for themselves (and therefore completely dependent).  My father forced me to get a new car, and paid for it with his money.  In an earlier post I talked about how he is now trying to force me into a mortgage ("death-pledge") and I that have decided that it is better to let my mother do the mortgage than to cause harm to her physical health by opposing the decision.

"The weirdest thing about Johnny is that he's the most normal person in his entire family." - Joshua Melby


Over one year ago, a friend asked me if the new car mistake was sort of like what happened to Christopher McCandless in Into the Wild - when his parents unsuccessfully tried to force him into a new car. 

I answered, "Yeah, sort of..."

But my answer should have been: "No!  Christopher McCandless wasn't a pussy!"

(but he also wasn't vaccinated as hard, to be fair)


Now that I am being forced into a mortgage (as an alternative builder who wants the world to know about straw light clay construction), I hope you can see how very much restraint it takes for me to stop fighting my mother about this issue (not that I used much restraint before I stopped fighting her - truly maybe it is too late for her health).  But for those of you who have a clue about who I am, you will certainly understand that resigning from that argument is challenging for me. 

My parents like to do APO - Automatic Parental Override.  And that's why they kept the plans for my little sister's back surgery from me for one year - that's why they kept the plans for this mortgage hidden for 1 1/4 years.

Yes, I've given up fighting my mother about the mortgage (for those of you who don't know, my father refuses to talk about it).  The Devil is talented and has been using my father, my mother and myself as chess pieces.  Isn't that obvious?  Negative human emotion is the energy economy of the demons.  (like the film Monsters, Inc.)  And from my perspective, it would be a lot more costly to lose my relationship with my mother over a terrible waste of money like a mortgage than to just let them force me into the mortgage.

However, I don't think it is "no transgression."  One of my worst sins has been indecision.


- John

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: