Friday, March 7, 2014

The local newspaper works for the New World Order


"A vaccine to cure rudeness"



Well, doesn't that sound trendy and liberal?


Screenshot below (all relevant text highlighted):




Hopefully they don't get me with a swine flu shot-in-the-dark before I write that email I need to write to my dad: "Final warning to a statin-cidal [wordplay on 'statin drugs' and 'suicidal'] parent".  He's trying to kill himself like his alleged hero, Clarence Darrow, who dropped dead as a publicity stunt at the end of his last trial, making the opposing lawyer look bad.

Maybe I shouldn't criticize, as I definitely have had a messiah-complex of my own which includes martyrdom and everyone else being wrong.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: