Monday, May 13, 2013

"Cure Tooth Decay" with Ramiel Nagel and Sally Fallon

This is an excellent video.  It's long, but worth it.

Watch here.


Highlights:

- In an earlier post, I ragged on John Harvey Kellogg for his stance on circumcision/MGM.  I thought I might have to come back and write an entire article about how he also promoted whole grain cereals to suppress sex drive in the masses.  But it turns out that Sally Fallon has already beaten me to it and explained it all very neatly in one slide:



- Edward Mellanby regarded grain germ as being "baneful" for dental health!!!





- In an earlier post, I ragged on Dr. Mercola for his stance on cod liver oil, an excellent source of vitamins A, D and K2.


If lately you've married an ailing young wife, maybe you need some fermented cod liver oil.

"We have had dramatic cures of people who have hormonal problems, very long and debilitating menstrual periods, endometriosis, and fibroid tumors by getting them on very high doses of cod liver oil."

- Sally Fallon

CTRL+click below to listen in a new tab!
"Cod Liver Oil" - The Dubliners


Lyrics:


I’m a young married man and I’m tired of me life
For lately I married an ailing young wife,
She does nothin' all day - only sits down and sigh
Sayin' "I wish to the Lord that I only could die."
Oh doctor, dear doctor, oh doctor De Jongh
Your cod liver oil is so pure and so strong
I’m afraid of my life, I’ll go down in the soil
If me wife don’t stop drinking your cod liver oil.


'Til a friend of me own came to see me one day
He told me my wife she was just pining away
But he afterwards told me that she would get strong
If I'd buy her a bottle from doctor De Jongh.

Oh doctor, dear doctor, oh doctor De Jongh
Your cod liver oil is so pure and so strong
I’m afraid of my life, I’ll go down in the soil
If me wife don’t stop drinking your cod liver oil.


I bought her a bottle, well just for to try
And the way that she drank it you'd swear she was dry
I bought her another, it went the same
And then she got cod liver oil on the brain.

Oh doctor, dear doctor, oh doctor De Jongh
Your cod liver oil is so pure and so strong
I’m afraid of my life, I’ll go down in the soil
If me wife don’t stop drinking your cod liver oil.


Me house it resembles a great doctor’s shop
Its covered in bottles from bottom to top
Well early the morning the kettle does boil
You would swear it was singing of cod liver oil.

Oh doctor, dear doctor, oh doctor De Jongh
Your cod liver oil is so pure and so strong
I’m afraid of my life, I’ll go down in the soil
If me wife don’t stop drinking your cod liver oil.





Do YOU have cod liver oil on the brain?



Dr. De Jongh says:  "Brown is best!"

http://www.greenpasture.org/fermented-cod-liver-oil-butter-oil-vitamin-d-vitamin-a/the-three-kinds-of-cod-liver-oil--1849/

Raw, fermented cod liver oil is the sauerkraut of the sea!

For a faster recovery, combine with fermented skate liver oil and a diet high in grass-fed butter (or consider trying this butter oil supplement if you don't like butter).



















- This slide from Sally Fallon's presentation is key:



"Vitamin A stores are rapidly depleted by stress."


"The quickest way to deplete your body of vitamin A is to eat a high-protein, low fat diet."

"The darling of the modern dietician is the skinless chicken breast."



"Dr. Price brought people back from the brink of death by alternating drops of high-vitamin cod liver oil and high-vitamin butter oil under the tongue." 


"THE reason pesticides are toxic is because they interfere with vitamin A pathways."

"You can eat liver once a month and get the same amount of B6 and B12 as you can from eating red meat every meal."

- Sally Fallon


Do you suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?  "Shell-shock" from severe PMS (a.k.a. PMSTSD)?  

Maybe YOU need some raw oysters, salmon sashimi or ceviche, raw milk, raw liquid whey or kefir, raw liver or raw egg yolks! 







"One of the key conditions associated with B6 deficiency is alcoholism.  If this is a problem in your family, you want to make sure you're getting lots of raw animal foods."

- Sally Fallon


Vitamin B6 is also important for having vivid dreams.  This is one reason I suspect that raw animal foods are essential for nourishing the human pineal gland.

Remember, the walrus has one of the largest pineal glands in nature.  The walrus spends most of his time eating raw clams and inflicting no pain in the process, since clams lack a central nervous system.



The Teeth Tell the Tale!




- This slide is critical:




If you walk into the average doctor's office today and receive results from a blood test showing that you have low vitamin D levels (which is now widely recognized as a risk factor for many diseases), it is likely that you will be given 50,000 IU of vitamin D2, or ergocalciferol.

Ergocalciferol, synthetic vitamin D2, is a compound that is made by irradiating fungus.  Cholecalciferol, (vitamin D3) whether you buy it, eat it or make it on your skin, is made by irradiating cholesterol, the mother of all hormones (and a micronutrient which I recommend you include in your diet).  Vitamin D3 itself is a hormone.  Vitamin D2 is the wrong hormone, because it causes

SOFTENING OF THE HARD TISSUES

and 

HARDENING OF THE SOFT TISSUES!!!



It is most likely that your individual doctor does not want your hard tissues to be soft and your soft tissues hard!  That is, your doctor probably doesn't want to hurt or kill you.  But I believe that your doctor is only a brick in the pyramid, and does not know how his role fits into the whole.

 

No, your doctor may not want your hard tissues soft and soft tissues hard, but I believe that the architects of the policy that is passed down to him have exactly this in mind.

In any case, there can be no doubt that is the effect of this policy, even if you don't believe that there is such a thing as malicious intent.

Pop quiz:  Does vitamin D2 contribute to pineal gland calcification (corpora arenacea - "brain sand")?



...

Also, please check out these articles, which Sally mentioned in her presentation:


Gout - Weston A. Price Foundation

The Invisible Toothbrush (vitamin C article) -  Weston A. Price Foundation


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





1 comment:

Xerxes kho said...

I like the way you wrote the article Sir.. I would like to try the cure that you mentioned above. Thank you Sir!
Xerxex
Manhattan dental clinic