Monday, April 8, 2013

MariNoia, Vol. VIII: "Comfortable High"

 [under construction - come back later for updates]


In my next article in the MariNoia series, I'll go into more detail about accumulation of toxins such as fluoride and aluminum in herbs such as tea and marijuana, and about what to do to reduce one's exposure to these toxins (i.e. medical marijuana harm-reduction pyramid).

For now it will suffice to discuss the effect of fluoride in tea on the human pineal gland.

Andrew Norton Webber (http://www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com/) says that a cup of green tea may have as much fluoride as 8-14 liters of fluoridated city tap water.  I try to test every claim he makes.  So far, so good.


(Andrew Norton Webber claim #1: The distilled waters are the Secret of Alchemy.

     True!

Andrew Norton Webber claim #2: Dr. Mercola is an 80/20 bait-and-switch disinfo agent

     Also true!)


The amount of fluoride in tea (green, white, black) is highly variable, and since I haven't seen a ton of studies on the fluoride content of tea, I don't know if Andrew's statement is an exaggeration or if it is reasonable.  I will get back to you on that later.  I've heard much lower estimates before.

As I've already discussed on this blog, [see post "Fluoride Deposition in the Aged Human Pineal Gland"] fluoride is uniquely attracted to and harmful to the human pineal gland.

The mechanism by which fluoride is supposed to help our teeth is mineralization - formation of apatites in the tooth enamel.  However, I contend that fluoridation of water, fluoride dental treatments, and fluoridated toothpaste do a better job of calcifying the pineal gland (the Seat of the Soul) and poisoning the bones than hardening the teeth.

Fluoride: "a highly toxic bone poison that should be avoided at all costs"

- Chris Kresser, the Health Detective


Indeed, after the research I've done in the last couple of years regarding such topics, I can only conclude that the main purpose of water fluoridation is to calcify the pineal gland.

Fluoride also lowers IQ [see post "Developmental Fluoride Neurotoxicity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis"], and has behavioral effects - creating a docile, apathetic human creature.

"Alex Jones makes Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh sound like tea-sipping NPR hosts on Zoloft." 

- Rolling Stone


It would have been even more appropriate if Rolling Stone had used Prozac (a widely-prescribed fluoridated pharmaceutical, pineal-calcifier and Great Lakes fish-killer extraordinaire) in this quote in place of Zoloft.

But the author of this Rolling Stone quote really seems to have a particularly excellent handle on what it is that is chemically responsible for apathy...hmm...

Speaking of tea-sipping, the Aggies of Texas A&M refer to the UT Longhorns disparagingly as "tea-sippers".  I contend that, at the top of the administration, those "in the know" are actually pee-sippers (and also that they worship Satan).


[see post "U.T."]

and 



If the fluoride content in green tea is what Andrew Norton Webber says it is, then a cup of green tea may well be a fluoride bomb!

And even if the fluoride content is much less than that, drinking tea may still have an overall pineal-calcifying effect, and may be toxic to sensitive (or sensitized) individuals.

If there is anything that we can be sure of, it is that the fluoride content of a cup of tea is substantially higher than the fluoride content of the water it was made from.

...

In my own experience, tea is a drug.  I mean, it contains at least two substances that I think we should refer to as drugs: caffeine and fluoride.  In my opinion, fluoride, as it is found in tea, is just as significant a psychotropic drug as is the caffeine.  My sense is that when one drinks tea, there is a short-term stimulant effect because of the caffeine but in the long run an overall sedative (and in my opinion, pineal-calcifying) effect.

Recently I've encountered a lot of people in my path who have seemed (al)chemically knowledgable and have tried desperately to get tea into my body.  I'll share two short stories:

A few months ago, one man almost begged me to let him make me a cup of green tea, late in the evening. 

"John!  Would you like a cup of green tea now?  I'll make it for you myself!  Come on!  Would you like a cup of tea?  I'll make it for you right now!"  

This was during a heated debate about conspiracy theories which took place in front of two other people - my former chemistry teacher and his wife.  Maybe he wanted to make me a little more docile.  I did not drink the green tea.  He also remarked in that long conversation that he had acid-like trips (in that he saw visions) whenever he used edible marijuana (i.e. cannabutter or brownies).  (When I have access to edible medicine, my dose is massive: the cannabutter equivalent of six very strong brownies per day, yet I have never seen any visions while on pot). He also went on and on about how he doesn't need any sort of medication because he naturally has plenty of serotonin.  He also tried to steer me away from distilled water, yet paradoxically he remarked that he once drank rainwater for about a year* when he lived in India.  For these reasons, and also because he stayed with my chem teacher and his wife for forty days (an Alchemist's month), I suspect he has an open Third Eye/decalcified pineal gland.  (The human pineal gland is a center of production of serotonin, melatonin, and DMT.)

*A year seems long enough to complete the Great Work of Alchemy:

"If seven maids with seven mops
Swept it for half a year.
Do you suppose," the Walrus said,
"That they could get it clear?"
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear.



     - Lewis Carroll



About two months ago, another man (my former Jungian analyst, who shall remain anonymous) lied to my face and told me that kombucha did not contain tea in order to get the fluoride into my body and slow my progress in the Great Work of Alchemy (decalcification of the pineal gland and subsequent Enlightenment).  He insisted that I drink one bottle while I was in his presence and take another one home so I could drink it later.  This, of course happened after I had said very clearly, to his face, "You know [as I've been telling you for the last several weeks] that I've been drinking distilled water and practicing urine therapy and avoiding all tea and all sources of fluoride that I can because I want to decalcify my pineal gland.  Does this kombucha stuff have tea in it?"  And he lied to my face and told me that it did not.  He even said it was his favorite drink.  I don't know how someone that intelligent could drink kombucha all day, call it their favorite drink and be honest-to-goodness oblivious to the fact that it contains tea.  I don't know how someone who uses nonfluoridated toothpaste could appear to be so "in the dark" when it comes to kombucha.  I drank the kombucha, which, for the record, does have tea in it.  I was fooled.  But not for long.

[see post "Kombucha is an F-bomb!"]



...back to the subject of this article.

Drinking some tea can make the "high" from smoking marijuana less intense (i.e. "Comfortable High"), because of the fluoride.  I contend that the 'Old' Alchemists (the ones that flash the Sign of the Horns and hoard their golden secret), Freemasons, Satanists or whatever you want to call them, have knowledge of the fluoride content in tea and its effects on the human pineal gland and on behavior, and that they use this knowledge to medicate the "vulgar herd". 


Watch this Kids in the Hall sketch carefully:

"Comfortable High" - Kids in the Hall


The Calm Canary translation:


The host and hostess (in my opinion) both have opened Third Eye chakras.  They are both high as kites, and the hostess (played by Kevin McDonald) offers poor Nina (played by Mark McKinney) some tea after she takes a toke because she can tell by watching Nina's auric field/chakra system that the high is too intense.  Sure enough, Nina picks up on the fact that something strange is going on (they've already had tons of coffee - why would she want tea?).  But coffee doesn't have fluoride, and fluoride is precisely what the hostess wanted to medicate Nina with, in order to make the high more comfortable (hence the title: "Comfortable High").  I did not understand the title of the sketch until I realized that the fluoride in tea has the effect of shutting down the pineal gland. 

Some of you may object, "Oh, no, John, Nina was obviously just marinoid and the hostess, also stoned, clearly 'tripped' and forgot yet again that she'd already poured lots of coffee.  The fact that the hostess offered her some tea is insignificant."  But if you think that way, you obviously weren't smoking any pot while you were watching the video.  If you are straight, or if you never have used marijuana, you're more likely to think nothing in the world could possibly be significant or connected to anything else.  If you're stoned, you're more likely to see that everything is connected. 

I've got the advantage of having watched the sketch both ways.  And I've also tried drinking tea while smoking pot, and have found that (as long as you don't overdose on caffeine) the fluoride in tea will make the high less intense. 

(On a side note, since I've started practicing urine therapy, I've found that I literally can't use caffeinated beverages anymore (I used to drink green tea, then switched to yerba mate for a while which has about 1/5 the amount of fluoride in green tea).  Anyway, I used aspirin and a warm, green, caffeinated beverage together to reduce my migraine pain about three times per week, for about three years.  Once I started practicing urine therapy, I had a few days of relative relief but at the same time this palliative treatment (aspirin + caffeine) started to fail entirely.  Medical marijuana still helps, and I take a triptan about three days per week.  So I've traded one tool for another.)

If you still don't agree with my interpretation of this Kids in the Hall sketch (which is possible, but dumb), I dare you to explain the title "Comfortable High" any other way.  Leave a comment below.

This theme of taking tokes and literally seeing something happen in the chakra system is found elsewhere in the KITH repertoire.

"He's Hip, He's Cool, He's 45: Hiring 2" - Kids in the Hall

This sketch brings a whole new meaning to the term "INTER-VIEW".  I contend that Hip, Cool, 45 Guy turned down the applicant because he looked at his chakra system when he took a toke - not because he slobbered on his joint.

Do you think it is going too far for me to claim that the guy being interviewed was turned down because his auric field was visible to the interviewer when they took a few quick tokes?  Leave a comment below.

Others have made similar claims before.  Fast forward to 9:23 in [this video] for a testimonial from one of the RawBrahs, who claims to be able to see spirits in people's eyes when he smokes marijuana.  He says that sometimes they're evil, sometimes they're pure and light.

I tend to believe him.

I may be Third-Eye blind, but I won't be for long!


- The Calm Canary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! Love reading ya stuff .
Brilliant ! I ve been drinking distilled water since
The new year , it's tasty water ! Was pretty healthy
To begin with and then I had to go start drinking my pee. And well .. I made it out of my body
Via sleep paralysis about a week ago, ha Easter to be exact. Fucking incredible !
Anyway love the reading , its not so often I laugh
Out loud like this . About every three days I google
Up urine therapy , glad I ran into your blog.
-Anonymous ( not the Pee distiller)


The Calm Canary said...

Thanks. Glad it made you laugh, and that urine therapy facilitated such a positive experience. I think UT is the fastest way to decalcify the pineal gland! (though all the Alchemical texts I've read say not to rush The Great Work)

Usually on Easter I run around like Eric Cartman, yelling, "I'm alive! I'm alive, you guys. I don't know how, but I'm alive! Can you believe it? It's a miracle." Just kidding.


You mentioned drinking distilled water since the new year...I very much doubt the distilled water sold in grocery stores is safe. I don't think they're selling fake distilled water but the containers are dangerous. Water that is single-distilled from a safe well is excellent. If starting with common tap liquid it is not safe to distill it without filtering to remove VOCs, and my instinct tells me a simple carbon filter is not enough. But far better to secure your own untainted water supply (and supply of electricity) and distill from that.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes , slow is the great work, my excitement left me quick in the tongue .

I have similar apprehensions on water sources as
You, but one has to start somewhere . Especially
If you are someone who needs a lil proof before
Throwing money at a Home distiller.
Ps I listen
To Andrew too - cartman!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Thanks for the recommendation on the alchemical text books! Super rich ,,,, love the Johannes Fabricius collection of images. Gorgeous !

Tates Nice said...

Coffee is worse than tea. Black tea and coffee are acidic, whilst Kombucha is alkaline and does not contain black tea all the time I think I distrusts your delusional rants, my teas are all organic, drinking distilled water only will suck out the nutrients from your body since it is dead water..... how can you say coffee is ok and tea is super bad lol your emphasis on fluoride ONLY is a fear based theory haha get free yo. You drink your own piss.. wtf son. You thought your spiritual guru was trying to lie to you by offering you kombucha. I can point out how any thing you said is a half truth if not a whole lie.