Saturday, November 3, 2012

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON

I don't have an iPhone.  I have a desktop computer on a standing workstation - a setup which I recommend because it seems much better for the hips and spine than sitting.  I like to keep my technology confined to one place - so much so that I may even trade my non-smart cell phone for a corded landline.

But if I did have an iPhone, this would be the ideal cover:


 
http://www.zazzle.com/keep_calm_and_carry_on_canary_bird_on_ledger_page_case-179804023964309448

This is a nice reminder for me.

It isn't easy to stay cool at these times.  I'm trying to get a lot of information out very quickly, and I'm trying to fulfill my duties as a 'canary in the coalmine' while remaining calm. 


-  The Calm Canary

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: