Monday, June 11, 2012

Kill the skeptics!

I haven't even heard of global warming, but I'm a climate skeptic, myself.

I have no doubt that humanity has polluted its environment, but I have my doubts about whether or not we are getting the whole story about anthropogenic, carbon dioxide global warming.  Why?  Because I know that aerosols are being sprayed for weather modification puposes, but I don't know how long they have been sprayed for or what effect they might have on 'global warming.'  Chemtrails may enhance global warming, so I'm a climate skeptic.

Watch here:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf4fc3_10-10-kill-all-climate-skeptics-age_lifestyle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: