Wednesday, May 2, 2012

H1N=1

Greetings, fellow investigators!

This post will chronicle my own n=1 experience with the H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine:

I got the Fluarix swine flu shot late in 2009.  For a couple of months afterwards I experienced severe depression and a massive increase in migraine headaches.  Then, I was deathly ill for an entire year in 2010.  I got sick ten times in 2010, viruses, I assume - one bout of upper respiratory illness lasted 10 weeks - and I haven't been sick since.

I also haven't been vaccinated since!

Today, I would have to be vaccinated at gunpoint.  And I would ask to take the bullet rather than the vaccine.  I would rather die with a chest full of lead than a live with a head full of mercury and aluminum.

UPDATE 11/9/2012:  I am now aware that Fluarix contains polysorbate 80, known to cause infertility in males and females.  This information comes to me three years after having received the swine flu false flag inside jab job.  It also contains formaldehyde, thimerosal in the multi-dose vials, antibiotics, and more.

For more information on vaccines,

[see post "Vaccines are bad, mmkay..."]

Also note that our beloved Dr. Oz, while he pushes for everyone in the general public to get their flu shots, does not vaccinate his own children:

[see post "Dr. Oz doesn't vaccinate his kids"]


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: